Pick the Score : Bama vs Clemson Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
Last year our defense wasn't prepared because Kirby was leaving and we had our worst practice week of the season.

This year the roles are reversed with Kiffin leaving. Our offense isn't bad, I mean a few weeks ago people were saying we were unstoppable, one game doesn't change that.

The bottom line is Clemson has struggled big time against average teams this year and we have the best defense in college football history. Some of you act like we give up 40 PPG, and I'm just here shaking my head.

31-20 Bama

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
If this or what shirt or hat you wear for the game dictates how we play then we have big problems.
I have read that Coach Saban is superstitious. During the 2009 undefeated season he always made sure he got a penny from his daughter before each game. Sometimes she didn't always get it to him before he left for the game so a few times she met him in the tunnel right before the game to give it to him. He also considers wearing a straw hat at practice a superstition.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Bama 24
Clemson 13

I think this year's game will be much more defensive than last year's. Part of this is that Coach Saban will understand much better how to defend Watson and company after last year's game, and our defense has actually improved since last season, incredibly.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
What is this blasphemy? :biggrin: We better not lose because I didn't start the pick the score thread. :biggrin:
Jessica, you need to start another THREAD with: PICK THE REAL SCORE - Alabama vs Clemson. Otherwise, we may be in trouble in this game.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I have read that Coach Saban is superstitious. During the 2009 undefeated season he always made sure he got a penny from his daughter before each game. Sometimes she didn't always get it to him before he left for the game so a few times she met him in the tunnel right before the game to give it to him. He also considers wearing a straw hat at practice a superstition.
i think we all have a few superstitions. I always say to my brothers and sil that we better not lose because y'all weren't here. They can't come over to every game so that superstition doesn't really stick. It's fun to have superstitions even if they aren't "real" imo anyway.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
And we see how close and high scoring that one ended up. Haha. I'm joking with you. If this or what shirt or hat you wear for the game dictates how we play then we have big problems.
I have been wearing the same shirt for every game this year. That shirt has a 14 - 0 record. Believe me, it will be worn ALL day and night on Monday, January 9.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I'm going to wait until I run the numbers, but Alabama is statistically a better team by about a TD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.