Pick the Score : Bama vs Clemson Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I see this rematch more contained, but more of the same 2nd half as last year. I think with Eddie and Hamilton this is a blowout, but without them I think we are going to give some ground. I think the key is not stopping Williams, it is limiting renfrow. For a score im going with one of the best rematches of all time (though not consecutive years but basically same teams) Super Bowl XIII (steelers vs cowboys) . I still think its going to be high scoring, but I think their last td will be very late.

Bama 35
Clemson 31

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
Man, honestly, this is the first game in quite awhile I am not that confident going into a game. I wont be that mad or upset if we lose though. This Clemson offense might be the best offense in CFB in the past 15-20 years or so. Watson is legit and he was snubbed of the Heisman. Gallman is a good RB. Williams is a stud WR. Leggett is a legit TE.

Key to the game will be our offense. We need to score 30-35 points to win this game. If we can only score around 21-24 points, we'll lose by 10-14 points. I hope im proved wrong and we just close the door on Clemson's offense and play a defensive game for the ages, which is possible for our bunch. We'll see.

I see this as a true 50/50 game.

Tider n LA

All-SEC
Dec 7, 2003
Alabama
Man, honestly, this is the first game in quite awhile I am not that confident going into a game. I wont be that mad or upset if we lose though. This Clemson offense might be the best offense in CFB in the past 15-20 years or so. Watson is legit and he was snubbed of the Heisman. Gallman is a good RB. Williams is a stud WR. Leggett is a legit TE.

Key to the game will be our offense. We need to score 30-35 points to win this game. If we can only score around 21-24 points, we'll lose by 10-14 points. I hope im proved wrong and we just close the door on Clemson's offense and play a defensive game for the ages, which is possible for our bunch. We'll see.

I see this as a true 50/50 game.
I agree 100%. If LK doesn't improve his play calling, Bama loses.

92teamownsall

Scout Team
Sep 10, 2013
I would like to see us run more pro style offense with more pistol formations to get Scarborough up to speed when he hits the line. If LK feeds ours backs from start of game to end we will be ok but if he waits until late 3rd or 4th it will be too late.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Ha ha, we are waiting on Jessica's thread. No disrespect to usaf. I'll say this - I will never pick against Alabama, but this is gonna be a TOUGH game.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Our offense looked miserable yesterday.....no other way to describe it. From playcalling to personnel decisions to penalties to #2's overall play.

But this Defense is OTHER WORLD. Maybe the Best of ALL-TIME. I'd think twice before just spotting Clemson 28-30+ points.

I think we have no choice at this point but to open the playbook and trust Hurts to make some throws. Also FEED BO!! He's the Hot RB right now. JK will do his thing, Griffith is playing better, and the Defense just SHUT DOWN one of the most prolific QB/WR tandems in CFB.

We are going to Win based on this Defense. Allen, Anderson, Foster, Evans, Brown, Harrison, Humphrey, Fitzpatrick and everyone else are on a mission. Don't think for a minute they forgot last year's game. They will be laser focused on not giving Watson another showcase at their expense.

Bama - 30 (NOT included)
Dabo's - 16

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Scoff at science if you wish, but we're undefeated when I have my friend's special pre-game cocktail.

Where can one buy Crown in Tampa, by the way ?
And we see how close and high scoring that one ended up. Haha. I'm joking with you. If this or what shirt or hat you wear for the game dictates how we play then we have big problems.

CrimsonNagus

Hall of Fame
Jun 6, 2007
Montgomery, Alabama, United States
If Auburn can hold this team to 19 points than I see no reason why our great defense can't do the same or better. Last year's Clemson was a better all around team IMO, they have more holes this year.

I think our defense puts on one last show and smothers Watson and the Clemson offense. Another slow start from our offense isn't enough to keep Clemson in the game.

Bama - 31
Clemson - 17

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.