Don't let anyone fool you. We are the underdogs against Clemson

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Brother, you either have a really good memory, or excel at resourcing information.

Either way, I feel like I'm back in Grade IX Latin class.

Which, come to think of it, is kinda cool.

I just didn't happen to think so at the time...
Gallia est omnis divisa in partes tres...
That's where the real pain began (after two years of grammar and vocabulary)... :)

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
In essence we will win the game if our offense doesn't play down to the level of their defense. Every other facet of the game favors us. If we keep Watson and Hallman between the tackles we will be fine.

We should be able to run the ball better this game than last year because i don't think Dabo is going to let OJ Howard run open. If they cover him it will take an LB out of the middle allowing us to run. Jalen should expect relentless pressure all night. So we should come into game with a good screen package.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

bamabryan

Hall of Fame
Jan 1, 2006
Alabaster, AL.
I know this maybe an odd comparison. But I got a feeling by the time we get to the game it will be similar predictions of the 1992 Sugar Bowl, and the outcome will be the same. I like where the national conversation is headed between now and January 9th.
I like the way you think BB.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.