Under Armour Highlights

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I have been watching the UA game. I have seen some good things from some of our guys. Moses is going to be a beast. Juedy,Wright, Mckinney, and Benton look pretty good as well.

Last edited:

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I've watched some of the game. It is hard to watch and realize who I'm watching and how well they are doing; especially in the trenches. Moses absolutely stood out. I noticed Benton, Jeudy and Wright making plays as well.

LaBryan Ray had some good plays on the defensive line; is Bama still after him?

Laborn, the RB going to FSU, looked good and so did a small (5'9"-170), uncommitted wide receiver out of Illinois, Jeff Thomas.

LSU has a hoss for the DL, Shelvin; probably needs to drop some weight but he looks like a typical (GOOD) LSU DT.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I've watched some of the game. It is hard to watch and realize who I'm watching and how well they are doing; especially in the trenches. Moses absolutely stood out. I noticed Benton, Jeudy and Wright making plays as well.

LaBryan Ray had some good plays on the defensive line; is Bama still after him?

Laborn, the RB going to FSU, looked good and so did a small (5'9"-170), uncommitted wide receiver out of Illinois, Jeff Thomas.

LSU has a hoss for the DL, Shelvin; probably needs to drop some weight but he looks like a typical (GOOD) LSU DT.
Yes Bama leads for Ray and most people think he will sign with Bama. You are correct Thomas did look really good. I think his size may be hurting him from getting more offers than he has gotten but someone is going to get a steal with him. That rb going to FSU did look good and they are getting Ackers as well so our defense will be likely chasing them guys around next season. The rb committed to TX looked good as well.Yes Shelvin is a beast.

CrimsonEyeshade

Hall of Fame
Nov 6, 2007
Thomas, from perennial power East St. Louis High, would probably commit on a dime if we gave him the go-ahead.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Thomas, from perennial power East St. Louis High, would probably commit on a dime if we gave him the go-ahead.
Not sure if that's the case anymore. Last I read he started not caring about Bama as much since the staff was slow playing him while waiting on Smith and Ruggs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.