Question: anyone have tickets for the natl' chanp game for sale?

bray

Aug 31, 2007
Don't want to use the ticket brokers cuz of all the extra fees. So, I know this is a dumb question, but looking for someone with tickets for sale. thanks!!!!

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I don't know if it's what you're looking for but I'm going to have one extra.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
How much you want for it?

And where is it?
It's from the TeamTix site - face value $550, lower bowl end zone or corner. I won't know exactly where until I get them on Wednesday. I was planning on going off of stubhub for pricing once I knew where it was.

PM me an offer if you're interested. Everything's negotiable. :)

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's from the TeamTix site - face value $550, lower bowl end zone or corner. I won't know exactly where until I get them on Wednesday. I was planning on going off of stubhub for pricing once I knew where it was.

PM me an offer if you're interested. Everything's negotiable. :)

My PM has not worked here for years (even though I cleaned out the box).

(I don't want you to have to publicize YOUR email).

Last edited:

bray

Aug 31, 2007
just seeing this. do you still have them? and, you don't know where the seats are? if you have any more details please let me know.....thanks so much for getting back to me.

bray

Aug 31, 2007
I didn't hear back from you....just wondering if u still have these; if so, do u know yet what section/seats they are?

bray

Aug 31, 2007
Tattooguy21 - tried to send you a message but it says your inbox if full. so: when I replied to your post yesterday, I wanted it to go to you, but guess it just went to the general thread. anyway, checking to see if you still have the tickets; if so, do u know the section/seats yet?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.