Pick the score: Clemson vs. Alabama (National Championship Game)

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
I am not as confident after watching our weak offensive showing, clemsons domination of ohio state. I think ohio state was over rated, but, they were manhandled. our defense will do their job well, but, I worry about our lack of passing ability.

Alabama 24 Clemson 20

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I am not as confident after watching our weak offensive showing, clemsons domination of ohio state. I think ohio state was over rated, but, they were manhandled. our defense will do their job well, but, I worry about our lack of passing ability.

Alabama 24 Clemson 20
1993 Sugar Bowl stats:

Passing
Ala.: Barker 4-13-2, 18 yards, 0 TD.
Mia.: Torretta 24-56-3, 278 yards, 0 TD.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I believe Allen when he says they were 'embarrassed' by the play last year.

Bama 26 (AG kicks 4 FGs)
Clemson 9 (the defense won't break)......

Alabama 24 Clemson 20
Final score says it was blow out, but what I saw was a defense that limited Clemson and an offense that didn't help them out. No OSU isn't a good football team, but Clemson isn't as good as everyone says they are either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Final score says it was blow out, but what I saw was a defense that limited Clemson and an offense that didn't help them out. No OSU isn't a good football team, but Clemson isn't as good as everyone says they are either.

i don't know about that. jesse and brent were saying they are the only offense that could move on bama's d. and gus said that too.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
I'm not a coach and I have no idea what the game plan will be. If I was the OC I would do everything I could to run the ball and keep DW on the sideline. I just hope Jalen can get the ball to Ridley, Stewart, and Howard in stride and that they take their frustration out on the Clemson secondary. I also hope to see Reuben Foster's archery pose after sacking DW for the fourth time. I think it'll end up being a good old-fashioned slobber-knocker: 31-17 Bama, and if we get a couple of turnovers it could be worse.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL

Let's just keep that amongst ourselves & let them go on thinking they can show up and our guys will wave a white flag.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere

Totally agree. If Ohio St. kicks a couple of field goals in the beginning they could have had a little more confidence and they had a lot of dropped passes. The score could have been very different, kind of like our mistakes held us back against Washington.

Isaiah 63:1

All-American
Dec 8, 2005
Probably at 35k or in an airport somewhere

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.