Pick the score: Clemson vs. Alabama (National Championship Game)

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
It seems a lot of behind the scenes radio station pundits that aren't mainstream or mainstream media are predicting that Alabama rolls big tonight. ESPN pundits are all pretty much 90% behind Clemson and thinking Clemson wins.

Loam

All-SEC
Oct 20, 2014
im thinking 27-10 Bama with both Jalen and Bo having lots of running success
Jalen needs to make at least three big throws down field deep to keep their D honest. Even if they are just 50/50 jump balls. Clemson is going to come out and load the box against us with 8-9 defenders. We need Ridley and Stewart to beat their man consistently because they'll see single coverage all night long.

I also think Clemson will overcompensate on OJ so they don't see a part two of what happened last year. So our WR's need to come up BIG.

Jalen needs to make at least three big throws down field deep to keep their D honest. Even if they are just 50/50 jump balls. Clemson is going to come out and load the box against us with 8-9 defenders. We need Ridley and Stewart to beat their man consistently because they'll see single coverage all night long.

I also think Clemson will overcompensate on OJ so they don't see a part two of what happened last year. So our WR's need to come up BIG.
That's a lot of room for Ridley and Stewart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Born2Roll

3rd Team
Oct 8, 2004
Tallahassee, FL
BAMA 31 - 23

Scoring by quarter:

BAMA 3, 7, 7, 14
Clemson 7, 6, 7, 3

Notes:

Their D is great but wears down in the 2nd half. Jalen and Bo will have success on the outside in the 2nd half. Our D will set up points, and our O will deliver. Roll Tide!

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
It seems a lot of behind the scenes radio station pundits that aren't mainstream or mainstream media are predicting that Alabama rolls big tonight. ESPN pundits are all pretty much 90% behind Clemson and thinking Clemson wins.
ESPN Staff

Eight of the 12 selectors picked Alabama to make history by repeating as national champions in a tight contest, with only one predicting a margin of victory larger than 10 points.

Who are ESPN experts picking in the CFP championship game?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
To be expected: they poormouth Alabama and sweettalk the opponent all week only to go with Alabama late when it doesn't even really matter anymore. The damage was done, our guys have heard the talk.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
To be expected: they poormouth Alabama and sweettalk the opponent all week only to go with Alabama late when it doesn't even really matter anymore. The damage was done, our guys have heard the talk.
So after we torch them will Clemson whine that it was an ESPN conspiracy to talk them up all week and make them overconfident? [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I have not been impressed with our offense of late. Jalen is going to be great, but still struggles throwing the ball and has not gotten over his turnover tendencies. The offensive coordinator change has me uncomfortable. I am hoping the change is for the better, but I am not overly optimistic. Historically, in the final championship game, the team that is on a historic run of wins has come up short (Miami versus OSU and USC versus Texas come to mind). I am hopeful for a victory and pulling for the Tide. But if I had to make a pick, I would go with Clemson, 23-16.

draid

Jan 3, 2017
38-26 the tide. As a dual sooner - Bama fan I hope bama stomps a mud hole in Clemson even bigger than I predicted.accomplishing what OU failed to do twice. ROLL TIDE!

techster79

All-American
Oct 20, 2014
Deatsville, Al
I have not been impressed with our offense of late. Jalen is going to be great, but still struggles throwing the ball and has not gotten over his turnover tendencies. The offensive coordinator change has me uncomfortable. I am hoping the change is for the better, but I am not overly optimistic. Historically, in the final championship game, the team that is on a historic run of wins has come up short (Miami versus OSU and USC versus Texas come to mind). I am hopeful for a victory and pulling for the Tide. But if I had to make a pick, I would go with Clemson, 23-16.
I re-watched the Washington game. Take out the pre-snap penalties, phantom illegal receiver down field(completed first down pass on 3rd down and TE was pass blocking) and the delays looking at the side line and we have at least 2 more TDs. If Watson is on, we win/lose a close one, if he isn't it will be a ND type beatdown.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.