2 National Championship Tickets for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SavannahDare

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Gulf Breeze, Florida
I received confirmation last night from Tide Pride that I am the proud new owner of TWO National Championship tickets for next Monday's game. Unfortunately, I will be unable to use them and am going to sell them. This pains me greatly, but since I cannot go I want to make sure they go to well-deserving members of the Crimson Nation, so this is where I'm choosing to sell them.

I do NOT yet know the seats' location, but my Tide Pride season seats are in the Bama Club level of seating, so I expect they will be something comparable (meaning not the worst seats in the house, but not 50-yard line either). Face value is $450/seat. I will sell them both for $900, but I will consider BEST OFFER as well. Please feel free to direct message me on here with offers. I will entertain offers from today through Wednesday evening. Brownie points awarded for humor, love of Liberty, and no face-painters or communists need apply.

Payment via PayPal ONLY. I will then be able to transfer the tickets to you directly via Tide Pride ticket transfer once they are released to me this coming Thursday. You must have the ability to print the tickets because the email they sent out said the won't scan off your mobile device. I must have your personal email address for transfer to occur.

The sale is final. Once the payment is received, I'll set up the transfer online and you then have to accept the transfer within 48 hours or TIDE PRIDE will cancel the transfer.

Sale will not be taxed because #taxationistheft.

Thank you for reading and Roll Tide!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
I received confirmation last night from Tide Pride that I am the proud new owner of TWO National Championship tickets for next Monday's game. Unfortunately, I will be unable to use them and am going to sell them. This pains me greatly, but since I cannot go I want to make sure they go to well-deserving members of the Crimson Nation, so this is where I'm choosing to sell them.

I do NOT yet know the seats' location, but my Tide Pride season seats are in the Bama Club level of seating, so I expect they will be something comparable (meaning not the worst seats in the house, but not 50-yard line either). Face value is $450/seat. I will sell them both for $900, but I will consider BEST OFFER as well. Please feel free to direct message me on here with offers. I will entertain offers from today through Wednesday evening. Brownie points awarded for humor, love of Liberty, and no face-painters or communists need apply.

Payment via PayPal ONLY. I will then be able to transfer the tickets to you directly via Tide Pride ticket transfer once they are released to me this coming Thursday. You must have the ability to print the tickets because the email they sent out said the won't scan off your mobile device. I must have your personal email address for transfer to occur.

The sale is final. Once the payment is received, I'll set up the transfer online and you then have to accept the transfer within 48 hours or TIDE PRIDE will cancel the transfer.

Sale will not be taxed because #taxationistheft.

Any update?

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
since I cannot go I want to make sure they go to well-deserving members of the Crimson Nation, so this is where I'm choosing to sell them.

Face value is $450/seat. I will sell them both for $900, but I will consider BEST OFFER as well. Brownie points awarded for humor, love of Liberty, and no face-painters or communists need apply. Sale will not be taxed because #taxationistheft.

Great Bama fan here! I've got two or I'd buy yours. Good luck!

crashinto41

Scout Team
Aug 5, 2011
I really need 4 of anyone has any! Taking my parents who havent been to a championship game since 1992!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.