T. Boone Pickens ex-wife wanted "black people food" at her ranch

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Seriously....this is a problem?

More people should have "black people food"...it's damn good eatin'!

Hopefully this will be seen as a compliment....but for some reason, I doubt it.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
And for the record, I don't know why she considers that "black" people food. That's what I grew up on. Fried chicken, fried catfish, black eyed peas, collards, turnips, corn bread, etc. That's just good eats.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
same here. sunday dinners would be 4 dishes in the oven at the same time with pressure cookers going on the eyes and still able to whip up two pies, without missing church.
Man, I miss my grandma even more now. Lemon pie and Orange cake to go along with everything else...damn those were good times and I didn't realize how good I had it then.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
"Crave" LOL! Well played!

What? No Vietnamese food? Racist.
True story .... my mother-in-law has been visiting since Halloween. She's been bouncing around between our house, my SIL's house, and my BIL's house. I've been offering to take everyone out to get pho (beef noodle soup), which is like the national dish and completely awesome. My MIL has declined (through interpreters) every time. I figured she didn't want to impose. I found out the other day she does not like pho. The broth smells funny and makes her nauseous. LOL!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
True story .... my mother-in-law has been visiting since Halloween. She's been bouncing around between our house, my SIL's house, and my BIL's house. I've been offering to take everyone out to get pho (beef noodle soup), which is like the national dish and completely awesome. My MIL has declined (through interpreters) every time. I figured she didn't want to impose. I found out the other day she does not like pho. The broth smells funny and makes her nauseous. LOL!
So basically, your MIL is "American" but doesn't speak English.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
For supper yesterday. Black eyed peas, cabbage w bacon and onions, rutabagas, corn bread. Mighty fine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.