Game Thread: Gators vs. Hawkeyes

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
They sure are talking a lot about us in this game. Do they not realize Sark was named the next oc? There making this seem like CNS and Bama broke the rules or committed an NCAA violation.

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
Cunningham throwing trash about Sark being an analyst vs coach. what an idiot. insinuating that NCAA should be checking in. man I think the guy just likes the sound of his voice.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Odd - I agree.

Same thing happened this season with Del Rio. I don't know how many games he played while injured, while we had Appleby standing by......plus TWO quality RS freshmen....
Yeah, he ended three drives in a row with picks?

Congrats to the Gators, Bazza. Enjoy.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Stoked for Austin Appleby named MVP....awesome way to go out!

We start off next season playing Michigan...can't think of a better way for our momentum into that game!

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Congrats, Bazza. Amazing defensive performance considering the number of injuries that you guys had to overcome.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Wonder what happened to the predictions that the SEC wouldn't win a bowl game? :rolleyes:
Funny. Having 12 of 14 teams to "qualify" it was predicatable that the bottom 6 or so of those might struggle/lose, but after a predicatably slow start, we've aquitted ourselves nicely.

And, FWIW, the Big10 is getting embarrassed by their so-called "bell cows."

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I like Mac and all but what's with him in post game interviews almost breaking down and crying like a baby? He does it all the time. Is it a nervous "tick" type thing or what?
Some people are just more emotional.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
I like Mac and all but what's with him in post game interviews almost breaking down and crying like a baby? He does it all the time. Is it a nervous "tick" type thing or what?
pas·sion

ˈpaSHən/
noun
noun: passion; plural noun: passions; noun: Passion; noun: the Passion
strong and barely controllable emotion.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.