Game Thread: Rose Bowl - USC vs. Penn State

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Well that was probably the dumbest start to a football game I have ever seen lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I will never pull for Penn State ever again after their cover-up. Ever.

I will pull for the Barn or the Vols over that pond scum. And even though I hate USC, go Trojans.

(There's also a bit of "want to see the whole B1G conference as overrated", I will confess...)

I will pull for the Barn or the Vols over that pond scum. And even though I hate USC, go Trojans.

(There's also a bit of "want to see the whole B1G conference as overrated", I will confess...)
I definitely feel the same way. That was leadership covering up something, and I'm not just talking about Joe Pa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro[emoji208]

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.

I feel pretty much the same way, plus, Bama beat USc this year, so the better they do, the better we look. Go Trojans. Beat the Cover-Uppers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.