Schedule of Early Enrollees Arriving on Campus

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
I can't wait to see how Shavers develops....Bama has never had a guy this big and this quick at receiver.
He's a competitor. I've heard stories from coaches about how he plays with much emotion. The way he is described in Texas, is like an offensive Ronnie Harrison in intensity. He will be great.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

peariver

1st Team
Jan 31, 2009
SW Georgia
Re: Any Idea on the 2017 Early Enrollees?

So how does one enroll in February? Just curious, didn't the semester start at the first of January?

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

So how does one enroll in February? Just curious, didn't the semester start at the first of January?
They will take mini-mester classes, which are the same number of credit hours but twice as long as classes that are the entire semester.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

I can't recall ever seeing anything close to double digits...that's outstanding!!! There it is, the new Saban Rule, because everything we do is unfair...There will now be a limit on the number of early enrollees, capping 5*s too!!!

They can be back counted depending on the #'s but not sure of the #'s. That is 15 EE's in this class which is the most I can remember us having.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Remaining early enrollees arrive at Alabama

Alabama has all 16 of its early enrollees on campus now that Mac Jones, Daniel Wright, Xavier McKinney and Brian Robinson have arrived in Tuscaloosa.

Nick Saban and staff made headlines having 12 early arrivals in January, only to welcome four more in February.
By itself, the Tide’s 2017 early enrollees group would rank as the No. 8 class in the country. All in all, Alabama signed 26 prospects in what made up the No. 1-ranked class in the 247Sports Team Rankings for a seventh straight season.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.