Schedule of Early Enrollees Arriving on Campus

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

5-star OT, others join Tide in CFP preparation

Alabama has welcomed in four key members of its 2017 class this week. 5-star offensive tackle Alex Leatherwood, 4-star junior college defensive end Isaiah Buggs, 4-star Chadarius Townsend and 3-star defensive back Kyriq McDonald are on campus and practicing - with the exception of McDonald and Townsend who have not taken physicals yet - with the Tide ahead of its rematch with Clemson in the College Football Playoff Championship.

UA is expected to welcome a significant number of early enrollees this cycle. 5-star linebacker Dylan Moses was cleared academically by the NCAA on Tuesday and is expected to join Alabama on Thursday or Friday. The remaining early enrollees are expected in by the weekend.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
According to the latest from 24/7, Najee's departing flight from San Antonio took him back home to Oakland.
I took that to mean same flight from California to BHM this Sunday. Did Tua fly from San Antonio to BHM last Sunday after the Army game so he is on campus now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL

Alabama Football Boasts 12 January Enrollees

Elliot Baker
Isaiah Buggs
Thomas Fletcher
Najee Harris
Jerry Jeudy
Alex Leatherwood
Kyriq McDonald
Dylan Moses
Tyrell Shavers
Tua Tagovailoa
Major Tennison
Chadarius Townsend
I read on Roll Bama Roll that Daniel Wright and Xavier McKinney were expected to enroll on Feb 13 since both had to finish one more class and have done so. This seems late to get in on this semester. Anyone know if this is possible?

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
I read on Roll Bama Roll that Daniel Wright and Xavier McKinney were expected to enroll on Feb 13 since both had to finish one more class and have done so. This seems late to get in on this semester. Anyone know if this is possible?
I don't see how that could happen... :cool2:

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
There are half semester courses that could potentially allow this to happen. They wouldn't start until the end of February. I don't know that this would work for this specific situation. But I've taken a few classes this way in my early college years anatomy 1 & 2, Lit 1& 2, US history 1 & 2 and psyche 1&2. It's a good way to knock out classes

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
There are half semester courses that could potentially allow this to happen. They wouldn't start until the end of February. I don't know that this would work for this specific situation. But I've taken a few classes this way in my early college years anatomy 1 & 2, Lit 1& 2, US history 1 & 2 and psyche 1&2. It's a good way to knock out classes
This from BamaHammer:

"There is also good news on two players who intended to enroll at Alabama earlier this month. Chris Kirschner of SEC Country reported yesterday that safeties Daniel Wright and Xavier McKinney are expected to enroll by February 13th."

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
This from BamaHammer:

"There is also good news on two players who intended to enroll at Alabama earlier this month. Chris Kirschner of SEC Country reported yesterday that safeties Daniel Wright and Xavier McKinney are expected to enroll by February 13th."
What kind of class can they take enrolling that late? School will be a 3rd way into the semester by then...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
What kind of class can they take enrolling that late? School will be a 3rd way into the semester by then...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
While there's one big semester, there are two "mini-mesters," which is what I believe they would end up doing. They would take a few classes that fit that classification. The classes would be longer than a traditional class because they are fitting the same amount of class in half the days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BAMAfan777

1st Team
Jun 25, 2010
I can't wait to see how Shavers develops....Bama has never had a guy this big and this quick at receiver.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.