Bengals QB AJ McCarron ready for offseason trade

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Careful - new Browns management is making some Money Ball moves.
I don't see that as a positive.

Can't say what I know, and how I know it, but....................

1.) The book was a load of BS.
2.) Someone took that load of BS, wrote some more BS around it, and made a movie. Supposedly, the guy who wrote the book was upset that he was not consulted. (They didn't need him, to invent something! He didn't understand that.)

Having said all of that................

An advance scout (for some MLB team that I hate) told me all that "money ball" stuff is great, but you still have to watch the players play.

Sure, it made a marginal franchise contend, in the regular season. There was no way it was going to win, in the post-season. (Yes, that came from someone right in the middle of a lot of it.)

So, we are supposed to believe that Cleveland is somehow going to take their pathetic attempts at pretending to be a real NFL team, and parlay that into a winning franchise?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
This is what many great franchises and GMs have done to rebuild. The key - the draft plan has to work out. No one has faith in the Browns making that happen.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.