Clemson game attendance, Noise level

CincinnatiAlum

2nd Team
Aug 9, 2004
I am super excited to be heading to Tampa for the game! I sure do hope that we are not completely outnumbered like we were last year by the Clemson fans. Alabama fans have been spoiled/blessed for the last decade for sure! We, as fans, need to show up and be loud for this game! This team needs us and this will definitely be a test... This team has a huge opportunity to make history by being 15-0. If you are going to be at the game, please stand and be loud!!!!!!!!

MOBILE-BAMA

All-SEC
Jul 30, 2002
Billings, MT USA
I agree. The Clemson fans were LOUD last year. Our fans got loud at moments but they were loud the entire game. Their chants allowed them to stay loud. We don't have any chants during the game. Also when every fan is wearing bright orange and shaking bright orange shakers they stand out more.

Last year's fan turnout was interesting. We stayed in Scottsdale and only saw a few Bama fans around town. Clemson fans were everywhere. Pulling up to the stadium the entire lot (and I mean entire parking lot) was orange. I felt like I was in Clemson. But once we got into the stadium it was about 55-45 which was much better than I thought. Where the heck were all of the Bama fans before the game??

I think the same will happen this year. Orange all over town and parking lot then magically our fans will appear in the stadium. Clemson will have more fans but shouldn't be much.

CoreGroup

1st Team
Nov 19, 2013
Dothan, Al
Bama fans have been "here" before and just normally chill before games. Clemson hasn't so they tend to be super excited and run around like bees in a hive :)

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
Clemson actually did not travel well for fiesta bowl vs OSU. Clemson fans I spoke with say OSU outnumbered them 75% to 25%, if not more. They'll definitely travel well to Tampa, but last year was first time for them so there was added excitement.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
"It's loud everywhere we play. If you want it quiet, you should be holding prayer."

Bobby Knight

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.