Tide and Miss State

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Glad to finally close it out. Up 14 with 1:30 to MSU brought it back to within six but the guys stepped up. Glad to start SEC play with a W.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I see this as a good win. Alabama didn't have the cake walk like Miss st has and has been thru the fire. I believe down the road it will help us but that is just my guess.:cool: on TideFans.com

TideBall

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 17, 2015
I had to listen to bits of the game out of one ear while being in a conference call with the other one, but I did hear enough of the highpoints to think this was a decent team effort. Of course, State is VERY young and there RPI was already well below us before we played, but almost any road win in the SEC was hard for us in recent years. The strange thing is how many road teams won today in the SEC, but that will not continue. We should also have a shot at Vanderbilt at home this weekend, but they have an RPI in the 50s in spite of having dropped 6 games so far.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.