This season New HC recuriting.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Of the new notable head coaches with a full year under their belt it appears only Kirby is a hot recruiter. As of 1-4-16 on rivals

Georgia is #3 nationally and #2 in the SEC. Winner
S Carolina is #14 and #6 in the SEC
Miami is #21 and #3 in the ACC
USC is #16 and #1 in the Pac12

Not in the top 25 are Virginia Tech and Virginia. Fail. It appears Fuente will try to mimic Frank Beamer by over achieving. That will be difficult with six ACC teams ahead of him. I really thought Fuente would do better with his Rep and going to the ACC CG this year. That surprises me.

Mendenhall is not doing any better at Virginia than at BYU and I am certain his seat will be really hot next season.

The winner looks to be Kirby Smart. I suppose Miami and USC could be considered a win by being #3 and #1 in their conference.

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Those rankings show nothing has changed. Put the previous coach at those respective schools, and you'll get the same ranking.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Kirby was an amazing recruiter at Alabama, so this doesn't surprise me at all. But he is going to have to win more than 7 games this year to keep that up.

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
Have you seen their schedule? If he doesn't win 10 he should be on the hot seat! Not literally two years in, but my goodness that's some low hanging fruit...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.