Clemson LB Ben Boulware has Some Thoughts About the Christian Wilkins Incident

BamaBen15

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 3, 2017
He can rationalize sticking his finger in another dude's butt if he wants too but...you still stuck your finger in another dude's butt.

westide

All-SEC
Jan 22, 2011
He can rationalize sticking his finger in another dude's butt if he wants too but...you still stuck your finger in another dude's butt.
It should be considered an assault especially if the person has hemorrhoids.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Is that guy a student in pre-med? Was he checking for an enlarged prostate? Was he trying to get the guy to retaliate so that he'd get a personal foul?

Hopefully, our players won't retaliate and get personal fouls! Hopefully, the refs are/will be aware of this dude's actions! Coach Saban, talk to the refs pre-game about this.

Is that Coach Swinney's Christian way of doing things?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
I heard some people defend that idiot fan of ours in the tea bag incident. I have no idea what would motivate a straight man putting his junk against another guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Looks like he did more than that. Looks like he was messing around with someone's family jewels.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
our guys ought not get wrapped in it but expect it to happen and just put their butts in the dirt the next time the play is live.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I know we're all making light of this but the officials need to throw a flag if this happens during the NC. They need to be looking out for it and penalize it appropriately..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
From ESPN

Alabama left tackle Cam Robinson made it clear where he stands on the topic.

"They better not try me like that," he said. "That's all I got to say."
Honestly, I'd rather our players not say anything - now you might have the Clemson guys doing things in an attempt to elicit a response...

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.