Sportscenter broadcasting from both campuses all week

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Today Cari Champion was broadcasting live from Rama Jama, yesterday she was on the field. In a few minutes they are going to do top 5 Bama players of all time list.

While it's cool, it bugs me. Yesterday was all Clemson. They had Cari in BDS, but they were mainly focusing on the Clemson side. They interviewed CJ Spiller, raved about the history of the program, and did a top 5 list of Clemson players. It was a cool feature, and I looked forward to seeing what they did today for us.

What did they do? Their special guests from Alabama were a history professor to discuss the history of racial relations, and then Phyllis from the Finebaum show... what a crock of BS.

So much they could have done, and that's what they chose. Unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamaHoosier

All-American
Jan 17, 2011
Noblesville Indiana
Their top 5 lists:
Cari Champion
5. Newsome
4. Thomas
3. Stabler
2. Namath
1. Starr

David Lloyd
5. Hannah
4. Hutson
3. Julio
2. Namath
1. Thomas

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Today Cari Champion was broadcasting live from Rama Jama, yesterday she was on the field. In a few minutes they are going to do top 5 Bama players of all time list.

While it's cool, it bugs me. Yesterday was all Clemson. They had Cari in BDS, but they were mainly focusing on the Clemson side. They interviewed CJ Spiller, raved about the history of the program, and did a top 5 list of Clemson players. It was a cool feature, and I looked forward to seeing what they did today for us.

What did they do? Their special guests from Alabama were a history professor to discuss the history of racial relations, and then Phyllis from the Finebaum show... what a crock of BS.

So much they could have done, and that's what they chose. Unreal.

But Phyllis is such a great and knowledgeable representative of Alabama...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.