what no thread for the snowmageddon?

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
I always laugh at us Alabamians when it comes to the threat for snow. Schools are closed, businesses are closed, and it hasn't done a thing here. When I was in school, we hardly ever got out for snow. I would much rather use a make up day when it's warm vs. being let out when it's cold with no snow.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I always laugh at us Alabamians when it comes to the threat for snow. Schools are closed, businesses are closed, and it hasn't done a thing here. When I was in school, we hardly ever got out for snow. I would much rather use a make up day when it's warm vs. being let out when it's cold with no snow.

The thing about now a days..if there is a state of emergency issued (which there usually is now)...they don't have to make it up. So they still get that little make up day off. Not even sure why they have a make up day...lol

seebell

Hall of Fame
Mar 12, 2012
Gurley, Al
In Maysville/Gurley/Huntsville area. No sleet . No snow. I see stars in the sky. Darn cold. With wind chill it is 8 degrees

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Calhoun County is shut down, the roads are closed just about everywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.