Shooting at Ft Lauderdale Airport - 5 Dead (so far)

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

tidegrandpa

All-American
Apparently you did - you compare someone being harassed for trying to carry something banned in his carry-on to someone who properly checked an item in their luggage. Unless your point is to compare apples and oranges, you missed it completely...
I got it, never questioned that, I just think it ludicrous that a lethal weapon can be made available inside the terminal no matter where they were carried, while an innocuous shampoo carrier gets cut from the heard and interrogated.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I got it, never questioned that, I just think it ludicrous that a lethal weapon can be made available inside the terminal no matter where they were carried, while an innocuous shampoo carrier gets cut from the heard and interrogated.
Why?

One is readily available on the plane, one is not. The security isn't about everything on airport property, but about protecting those on the plane. We can debate the lack of efficacy of the TSA security regulations all you want, but the reality is the firearm is NOT readily available everywhere in the terminal - only outside of the secured areas - just like everywhere else firearms are legally carried.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.