Tulsa OK proud of their son - Joshua Jacobs playing in the Championship Game

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Even though they called it the BCS --- cool story about how proud they are of Jacobs and his first year at Bama.

http://www.theoklahomaeagle.net/hom...shua-jacobs-set-to-play-for-bcs-championship/

Jacobs Father Marty Jacobs said “Ever since signing day this has been a great experience, I am humble to share with my son. If you would have told me at the beginning of the season. That I would see Josh as a freshman on the field. I wouldn’t believe you. This whole journey proves that God truly moved mountains for his gifts. I’m proud, not just being successful on field, but in the class room. His final grades for Semester where good. He has a 3.28 GPA. Thus, far totaling 24 hours passed (include his summer) Everyone that has meet Josh has the same testimony of his character while away from home. I’ve had many parents of players at post game dinner. Telling us how Josh represents my family and how they are blessed to adopt him while he is there in Tuscaloosa. Josh will always have a home there. God set this young man up. He has really blessed him. Josh has kept God first. Chose to do the right things that open those doors for blessing. This gives an example for his younger brothers has bought in to the same path that at their current level. God has elevated them. I hope that young men use this template also. Our family is truly blessed right now”.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I love the guys who prove that great players can indeed take care of their grades and be upstanding citizens in their communities. It sounds like we need more people like Joshua Jacobs.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I say! Run #34 and #25 and get that Clemson DEFENSE tired, then #9 can take over! In fact, he could have 150+ yards in the 2nd half.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Love watching JJ when he gets the ball. I hope he goes OFF Monday night...

RTR!

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
What's the scoop on his younger brothers football wise?
From what I understand, Isiah's more into basketball, but he's another good egg like his brother. Soft spoken and cordial. He's only 14 right now so he's got some time to really make a splash. I haven't even really heard how he compares football wise but I'll make it a point to ask around.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.