Commodores and Bryce Drew tonight

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Starting conference play strong! Much better start than last year. Keep it up fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
On another positive note, the barn falls to 0-3 in league play with a loss to UGA.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Was the first half being carried on any of the Alabama Crimson Tide Sports Network radio stations? I was driving back to Tuscaloosa tonight and it was frustrating that the Alabama basketball game did not seem to be on any of the normal radio stations.

They were streaming the NCG preview, with Eli & Co. The second half was supposed to be streamed, but they ran an old coaches show. Ended up shutting that down and listening to the TV sound.

Anyway................

First 5 minutes of the 2nd half looked like what we usually see. IOW, crap. Does CAG haunt our locker room?

Great run, to take the lead. Got a bit too close, at the end, but a good win.

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Could not watch live but DVR'd and just finished watching. The first 5 minutes of the 2nd half was brutal. Could not hit a shot, turned the ball over and VU hit something like 4 out of 5 three's. Alabama played with no energy but finally came back to life when down by 12 or so points.

Johnson mixes in a ton of players but stuck with the hot hands late in the 2nd half. Good hustle and effort on defense and rebounding won the game. Bama had slowed to VU's pace late in the first half and early in the second.

Ingram is very smooth with the ball and passes as well as any Bama player I can remember since Ennis Whatley. He needs to shoot the outside shot with a little more confidence.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Thanks to those who caught my error on who beat the barn. I wonder if 0-3 is a fluke or if their preseason schedule was not that good.

Good effort by our guys coming back from way behind. I know it is early, but 3-0 isn't bad. Kentucky is the us of basketball but we can finish near the top.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I have to admit....I thought the game was over when Vandy was ahead 46-32. This was a tremendous comeback!!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Had to attend a Scout function last night but recorded the game. Even after watching a couple times I' still trying to figure out how we came from 14 down and won. Grit, perseverance, and coaching. Hopefully we'll get some positive carryover for the Gators. Win the home games and steal a few of the road games, and who knows...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.