Army All American Game Thread

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Bama didn't recruit him, though. Bama didn't offer him, but if they did, it wouldn't have been a committable offer. If it was a legit offer, do you think we lose out to Oregon State?

Seeing a few Bama recruiting guys kind of mock the whole thing on Twitter right now.
Agreed. He had no offer from Alabama.

CraigD

All-American
Aug 8, 2006
Columbus, GA
I came in a little late. Who is it that we did not offer that committed to Oregon State?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
That little kid pointing at the OSU hat the whole time was hilarious. He looked so disappointed when he chose UCLA. :biggrin:

Tidesq

1st Team
Dec 30, 2006
Enterprise, AL
My alma mater played Lee the last game of the season. Their starting QB was hurt after the half and Ruggs came in and took over at QB. Lee was down, but Ruggs almost singlehandedly won that game for Lee. Most electric player I've seen in person in a while at the HS level.

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama
My alma mater played Lee the last game of the season. Their starting QB was hurt after the half and Ruggs came in and took over at QB. Lee was down, but Ruggs almost singlehandedly won that game for Lee. Most electric player I've seen in person in a while at the HS level.
He's another I think that can contribute right away, even if it's just special teams. He took the opening kickoff of the AL/MS all-star game to the house as well.

Was told by one of his friends over the summer he's been committed.
That is awesome!:BigA:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.