Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Clemson, Round Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RammerJammer15

All-American
Sep 9, 2012
Watson has 17 INTs, he throws one or two or three tonight and that's one or two or three free TDs for the Tide tonight.

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Can someone remind me why they call it "Auburn with a Lake"? I am sure at one time I knew the answer to this...

Roll Tide! Bring home #17 tonight Boys!
Lewis Grizzard (a UGA Alum) did his comedy routine about different schools Georgia played and he call Clemson
" Auburn with a lake" as a kind of an insult to both schools.

tmv85

All-SEC
Good afternoon, and ROLL TIDE!!

I hope not doing my typical good morning, and ROLL TIDE doesn't jinx us. LOL The thread wasn't open before I left for work, and I have barely had time to even think about the game all day, much less check in and post. The advantage is I haven't gotten overly nervous yet.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Hey y'all. Getting a little antsy here. I think we will come out slow like usual, and Clempson will be all hyped up and wired, jumping around and all, but we are here to finish some business. It all comes out in the wash. We will roll!

Blood makes the grass grow! Roll Tide!

Cruiser

All-American
Sep 24, 2015
I love the underdog mentality by the team and epitomized in the video.
Like Ali, he and Bama had/have to keep proving they are The Champs; it's time.

Last edited:

TahoeTider

2nd Team
Feb 1, 2012
Just returned to house after evacuation due to possible flooding. House is fine, computer and tv are re-connected, and the rain has turned to snow. Ready for a great game and victory tonight. Roll, Tide!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.