Game Thread: Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Clemson, Round Two...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
It's true. It is pretty well known that guys are basically drawing straws in those debate shows. They viciously defend their lightly held assigned opinions.
It's like debate, or trial law, for that matter. You may not like the proposition of the side of the case you got, but you have to do your best...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Seriously? To what end? Make it look like they aren't homers? Most of the year if they think team A Will beat team B they pick, sometimes everyone, in favor of team A.

Is it the fact that it's Bama that makes the difference in this scenario? The crowd won't shut up otherwise that "ESPN is in Bamas pocket" commentary?
"Fair and balanced"...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Vince Young ought to be getting royalties every time Mack Brown mentions him and that title season on television.

TahoeTider

2nd Team
Feb 1, 2012
You up here by me? We had flooding down the road a ways and now has turned back to snow.
I'm in South Lake Tahoe; what's your location? It is snowing lightly here now, which is much better than the pouring rain! I don't plan to look outside once the game starts--my snowblower can deal with the mess afterwards! Hope you escape flooding for the next few days.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Haven't read the rest but:

PICKING CLEMSON
Danny Kanell (no surprise)
Tim Brando (no surprise)
Stewart Mandel
Dennis Dodd
Jon Solomon
Robby Kalland
Ben Kercheval
Chip Patterson
Pete Thamel (SEC hater)
Lindsay Schnelle
Brian Hamilton
Joan Nielsen
Gabriel Baumgartner
Tyler Conway
Bomani Jones

PICKING ALABAMA
Clay Travis
Paul Finebaum
Mike Golic Sr
Joey Galloway
Jerry Palm
Tom Fornelli
Joel Klatt
Colin Cowherd
Andy Staples
Colin Becht
Pete Fiutak
J.A. Adande
Tim Cowlishaw
Nick Isola
I think Mark Schlabach is also going with Bama. He's another one of the good guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.