Game Thread: Official Game Thread - Bama vs. Clemson, Round Two - 1st Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
I think I'm leaning toward whoever said we've had a good practice and we may pull out some plays in the 2nd half to show that good practice.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I don't think their D looked tired on the last couple of drives. It looked to me like they were selling out on the run and completely disrespecting our passing game. Could be an opportunity for O.J. to make some big plays.
This is correct. They have everyone up. We have routes open, if Jalen can see them...

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Halftime adjustments???
Open it up on O. More misdirection. Slot man should be open with their zone. A play we have not seen in over a year. Flea Flicker is long over due. I dont think we put this on Hurts shoulders by any means. But I actually think we tell him this second half to just play ball and let it rip. Also, keep this in mind. We have been setting something up the whole game with the quick passes to the short side. We will pull a trick or two in the second half.

TideBall

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 17, 2015
The first possession of the 2nd half will be really important for momentum. We need to keep Clemson from scoring on that drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.