Game Thread: Official Post Game Thread - Bama vs. Clemson, Round Two...

Skeeterpop

Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
Actually we lost due to our ineptitude on offense. Same problem for the last few games. Our defense played a hell of a game.
Our offense scored 31 points. Not sure I would call it inept. We did not milk the clock as much as I was hoping in the second half. Snapped way too many times with 15+ seconds left. But we play with tempo. We dropped some balls we should not have. They dropped one all night and made play after play those last two drives. I am betting Saban and our D would not have called that their best game. Too many missed tackles and mistakes and yet we still had a chance to win it with 2 min left.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
I love BAMA and our guys fought to the end, but you can't fight a good team and the refs too. I know there are tough pick plays to call, but those two were obvious pick plays with the receiver blocking while the ball was in the air. The second one was even more flagrant. You'd think they would get it right after blowing the first one. Anyway, ROLL TIDE, and get back here next year.

P.S. anybody hear anything about Bo's injury.

CrimsonHammer

Scout Team
May 27, 2014
Clarksville, TN
Garbage ending. Pick plays. Twice for scores. Once on the biggest play of the game. Unacceptable. Blatant trash. Clemson could have very well won in overtime, but my daughter could have been open on that pick.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
From Twitter- Clemson will visit the White House later this year. President Trump is so excited he already painted his face orange for them.

Wait no politics on the football board!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
Here's the thing. This year the defense was awesome. We decided to see how far we could ride a freshman QB and we found that ceiling tonight. Our defense played a great game, but our inability to score on offense is what cost us the game. Hopefully it get better next year, but congrats to Clemson.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I've said it for five years and gotten butchered. Coach Saban needs to STOP coaching the secondary.
He's not good. I'll leave it at that.
Yeah, he needs to coach his guys to not get tackled on illegal pick plays.

I mean seriously? You serious?

2003TIDE

Hall of Fame
Jul 10, 2007
ATL
I've said it for five years and gotten butchered. Coach Saban needs to STOP coaching the secondary.
He's not good. I'll leave it at that.
if you think the secondary is what lost us this game, I've really lost all respect for you as a poster.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
These guys gave their all and left it on the field. I'm very proud of this team and effort this year. We've got to go back to work but Bama's going to be fine! Roll Tide!

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Congrats to Clemson. The loss stings, but the few we have over the past few years is still the standard.

Watson is legit. Congrats to him. Maybe the Browns will draft him for his super man effort.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
It was a great game, and I think Sark and Pruitt called the best games that they could've. We just left too many points on the board in the first half and gave them too much time to Vince Young us to win.

Proud of our players.

I'll probably reserve my take until tomorrow where I can give a more reasonable opinion. I think some here should do the same because you all are really being ridiculous.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
This is what it feels like to lose in the big game. :(

One thing we know for sure...this won't be the last time we will be there. So RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.