Praising the 2016 Bama team

FThomas

1st Team
Oct 18, 2011
I know we are all disappointed right now, but I want to make sure those kids know we are proud of them. Seven new starters on defense. True Freshmen starting at QB and Right Tackle. They won our third consecutive SEC Championship and were one second away from another national title. We have ridiculously high standards here at Bama but as a fanbase, we need to make sure to show these kids the love.

I am proud of Adam Griffin for hitting 10 of his last 11 field goals.
I am proud of Jalen for that fourth quarter drive.
Proud of Eddie Jackson for his play and leadership.
Proud of the entire defense for their efforts!
Proud of the RBs for sharing the rock and giving us a grinding game.
Proud of OJ Howard for being both a receiving and blocking threat.

Last edited:

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Thanks for the ride 2016, we are proud of you guys ... HOLD YOUR HEADS HIGH!

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
Nothing for anyone to hang their heads about. Deshaun was just the best player in the game right now. Almost impossible to stop him when he's on like that. We're 50/50 as far as that goes. I'll take it. Roll Tide!!! Road to 17 continues on tomorrow.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
These guys have nothing to be ashamed of. We've had an amazing 14-1 year and we will be back.
Thanks to the team, Coach Saban and the whole staff!

BAMAVILLE

Moderator (FB,BB,REC)
Staff member
Jan 9, 2014
Nothing for anyone to hang their heads about. Deshaun was just the best player in the game right now. Almost impossible to stop him when he's on like that. We're 50/50 as far as that goes. I'll take it. Roll Tide!!! Road to 17 continues on tomorrow.
He's warrior man for sure, the guys made catches in the second half when it counted as well. Good game.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Wow. What a season. One I honestly didn't think we'd make it to the NCG. We own the SEC, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. We will be in the hunt for a while for the national championship as long as Saban is here. Sure I hate losing, but we will keep rolling. Roll Tide forever!

Bama Ping Pong

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 16, 2009
Plano, Texas
Here's a giant "Thank You" for a season !!! It's not possible to be perfect every time out, but our guys came really close. The sun will come up tomorrow & I know that you will be striving for that perfect season again.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
I never expected this year's team to make it as far as they did and they blew me away all season. I hate that this defense didn't get the ring they deserved after such an incredible season but I'm glad they paved the way for us to have a shot at it & proud of everyone for bringing home another SEC championship.

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
SEC Champs (for the third time in a row and with three different QB's I might add)
Peach Bowl Champs
Third straight year with a playoff appearance

IBUY

1st Team
Jan 9, 2007
This Alabama team performed well above it head so many times....a freshman QB with the composure of an NFL veteran....losing some key play makers along the way....always showing a passion for the game....playing to a standard...and a tremendous love for each other. They have represented well the Crimson Tide and deserve our gratitude.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
The defense was absolutely amazing!!! Gritty players, I enjoyed watching them all year we are indeed lucky to witness these guys play year in and our RTR!!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.