Thank you to the players, coaches, and support personnel.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
It has been an amazing season and I want to thank all involved in the football program for a great year. The players work so hard year round that it would have been fitting to get a win last night. Unfortunately, that was not to be and I am still trying to process losing a NC game.

As a fan I doubt I really understand just how much work that goes into a successful program. To produce outstanding teams year after year is to be applauded and so very much appreciated. Thanks to one and all as we look forward to NSD, spring game, and the 2017 season.

I also want to thank Tidefans for the amazing job the moderators and contributors make to maintain this fan site at the highest level.

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
And just a thought - the coaches start tomorrow with meetings for next season. Many of them studied film the entire flight home. Our lack of success will never be due to lack of hard work and long hours by our coaches and staff.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
It has been an amazing season and I want to thank all involved in the football program for a great year. The players work so hard year round that it would have been fitting to get a win last night. Unfortunately, that was not to be and I am still trying to process losing a NC game.

As a fan I doubt I really understand just how much work that goes into a successful program. To produce outstanding teams year after year is to be applauded and so very much appreciated. Thanks to one and all as we look forward to NSD, spring game, and the 2017 season.

I also want to thank Tidefans for the amazing job the moderators and contributors make to maintain this fan site at the highest level.
Well said I agree.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.