I really appreciate this era of Bama football!

marcusroby

1st Team
Jan 7, 2004
auburn,al usa
I became a fan during the end of Perkins' tenure , so I have witnessed many highs and lows. The losses to Auburn under Curry, the rebirth under Stallins, and fall under the Mikes.

Having experienced some serious drought years, Coach Saban's tenure has been better than I could have ever imagined. It feels great to be the team everyone looks at as the Gold standard and hates us.

This year I expected the offence to be ok but the defense to be great. That's what I saw this year. I hope Jalen grows as a passer and does not regress like J.T. Barrett. I didn't see anything wrong with the way we had run our offence in the past, and I'm skeptical of the Malzahnish system we ran this year.

I wonder if Cornwell still transfers or tries to win the job in the spring. I think a QB should be a passer first with the ability to escape or make a play with their feet. I hope Jalen gets ran less and gets more liberty and comfort making downfield throws.

Anyway its great to be a fan of a team whose expectation is championships or bust. Roll Tide Roll and thanks for the ride this season. Looking towards 2017 !

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.