Jalen has time to develop with a full offseason

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
Jalen was splitting reps all fall camp, and wouldn't have gotten a lot of first team reps in spring. He was put into service full time during the USC game, and from there he had to be more concerned with game planning and dealing with the week to week grind than honing his skills as far as the little details. I think there is a reason RS freshmen have done better as first year starters. They have the opportunity to hone their craft and get used to the major difference between high school and college games. Even then you tend to see a big jump in performance between year one and two as a starter. AJ was a much better QB in year two even though he had been in the program. GMac was the same way. I'm so excited to see if jalen can make the kind of improvement I think he's capable of. I think Jalen can be somewhat like Watson by the time he's done. I'm pumped to get to be along for the ride.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.