Alabama Announces Date for 2017 A-Day

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Link

Alabama's 2017 Golden Flake A-Day Spring Football Game will be played on Saturday, April 22, it was announced Wednesday afternoon. Television coverage and kickoff time for the annual spring scrimmage will be announced at a later date.

Braveheart

All-SEC
Feb 12, 2006
I'll be there this year (missed it this past year). I realize it's nothing more than a glorified scrimmage for the fans but I always enjoy seeing new/young guys who didn't play last year or maybe guys that were hurt and seeing how they look. It's the closest to a real game you can get and you get a feel/glimpse for these guys ability by seeing them in a quasi game like setting.
That said, I don't get too worked up if a player doesn't look all that great.

I remember a few years ago going to the A Day game and Blake Sims looked God AWFUL. My brother and I were walking back to the car thinking, "Holy crap, Bama's in trouble next Fall if Sims is the man.". Shows how much we know. Anyhow, lesson learned: never put too much stock into A Day game performances.

92Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 27, 2002
Atlanta, GA
Anyone have experience with handicap fan access at the stadium? I got the blurb on the stadium website (and download fan guide) but I was looking for more of the best practices from fans....

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Anyone have experience with handicap fan access at the stadium? I got the blurb on the stadium website (and download fan guide) but I was looking for more of the best practices from fans....
Access is pretty easy. Several places for handicapped fans, and elevators nearby each.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.
On season game days they will actually swap "regular" tickets for handicapped seats too, as long as it's warranted. They're VERY good about accommodating your needs...very good!

Access is pretty easy. Several places for handicapped fans, and elevators nearby each.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.