Link: Derrick Gore Announces He's Transferring

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Too bad, dude's good - but with Bo, Harris, Jacobs, Emmons, Ronnie Clark, and with Najee and Brian Robinson coming in, that's seven RBs on scholarship. He'll get a scholarship to play for someone.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Too bad, dude's good - but with Bo, Harris, Jacobs, Emmons, Ronnie Clark, and with Najee and Brian Robinson coming in, that's seven RBs on scholarship. He'll get a scholarship to play for someone.
Bet Saban even helps him land somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
Especially with Bo, Harris (both of them) and Jacobs talent. There's no reason to stay. Go somewhere else and play. Best of luck to him.

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
Curious what your thoughts were on Ronnie's future position? I feel like he was recruited initially as an athlete that got moved to RB due to depth. I feel like he could make a great SS or possible linebacker with his speed.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Curious what your thoughts were on Ronnie's future position? I feel like he was recruited initially as an athlete that got moved to RB due to depth. I feel like he could make a great SS or possible linebacker with his speed.
My guess is he will be given a chance to find another position. If he is a really good athlete, which he seems to be, it will be good to get him on the field somewhere.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Good luck to him. I have expressed to people that he looks like an SEC starter at the MSU/Vandy/Kentucky level of the conference. He's good enough to start for bottom half of the power 5 school and talented enough to be a 1000 yard rusher.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
If I'm not mistaken, he played some safety in HS. I really wish we could get him some playing time. I know he's had some injury problems but he seems OK now.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.