2018 recruiting class

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
I know it's jumping the gun, but how's next years class coming along. Also what positions do y'all think we need to focus on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiderollin32

All-SEC
Mar 12, 2012
I know it's jumping the gun, but how's next years class coming along. Also what positions do y'all think we need to focus on.

Well depending on how this class ends obviously I would say our main priority will be the secondary and D-Line.

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
Same. With Minkah and others who are able leave next year we need to recurit some more DB

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I'm thinking for 2018: We are targeting people in following area: QB, RB, WR, OL and TE. Defense they probably will focus more on DL, CB and Safety. They will take anyone who they think can come in and contribute immediately.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I'm thinking for 2018: We are targeting people in following area: QB, RB, WR, OL and TE. Defense they probably will focus more on DL, CB and Safety. They will take anyone who they think can come in and contribute immediately.
IOW, you think we're going to recruit every position except LB hard? :D

Bamamax1

Scout Team
Jan 10, 2017
Obviously we won't be pushing each the same. Bc we should be fine in some spots like OL and WR with who we have coming in.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Things change in recruiting, but I suspect WR recruiting will be pretty easy in 2018 with Seth Williams and Justyn Ross both in state. Ross is #6 in the 247 Composite while Williams is #21.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.