Just wanted to introduce myself

JaxTider

Suspended
Jan 10, 2017
Just joined the site, although I have been reading it for years.

i just want to say to those of you who took this loss very hard, there really is something to the old adage "you can't win them all." We really can't.

imagine if we replayed that game with with one adjustment... we switched QBs. i think everyone would agree Bama wins by at least 30. And this is no slight on Jalen who was phenomenal for a frosh. It is just an honest realization that there is a huge difference between a promising frosh and a truely great portential first pick in the upcoming draft.

that was just too much to overcome. And that is the only explanation I need as to why we lost. It explains the 99 plays and the collapse of a great defense from shear fatigue. All Watson needs all night was another half second. And it was the fatigue of so many plays that gave it to him.

So anyway pleased to meet you all. I have been a Bama fan since I was six years old Scott Hunter was QB. I have seen many unbeatable teams get beat. But I've never seen what Saban has done.

i think we'll be back next year. And I would not be surprised if we win it all.

Last edited:

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
No you can't win them all,...

But I really wanted this team to win this game and make history

Welcome to the site look forward to reading your opinions

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Dang Watson love is thick. We won't be a successful pro. He's Vince Young.....won a Championship without a Heisman....crash in the pros.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.