Did you go to the Championship Game?

ktforua

Jan 6, 2017
To those of you that went (or know someone that went) to the National Championship game...

As you were entering the stadium, you were given a gift card. You probably didn't have a clue what it was or why it was important. The gift card was for donorschoose.org, a website that funds projects for teachers. If you still have that gift card, I encourage you to dig it out and use it. Find a project that is meaningful to you and support it. Don't let that $25 go to waste. As a teacher who benefitted from several of those gift cards last year, I can truly express the impact a small donation can have on a classroom. If you need help figuring out how to use the gift card, let me know. Thanks to the College Football Playoff for supporting us teachers out there! RTR.

If you don't have a project you would like to support with your card, please consider supporting mine! I teach at Maxwell Elementary, a low-income school in Tuscaloosa! Thanks so mucch!

https://www.donorschoose.org/project/wiggle-while-we-work-part-2/2404387/?rf=page-siteshare-2017-01-ifproject-teacher_1490043&challengeid=20698151

Last edited:

ktforua

Jan 6, 2017
Thanks so much! My project is currently "being approved". I'll post on this thread again once it's live so you can use your cards if you still have them. Thanks again!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.