Bama @LSU

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
A much better half, picked up the defensive intensity hich helped the offense as well. Always nice to get a road win in the SEC.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I was back and forth between the playoffs and our game. We seemed to truly settle down in the second half.
We're one of the least efficient offensive teams I've ever seen, but we dang sure rebound and play defense. That will win you some games. Great job by the players and coaches. RTR!

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
I read that King's issue was a lung infection. I think he would give the team everything that Olaniyan does plus more scoring and better skills with the ball. Olaniyan may be a little more physical and has played pretty well. He was left in as the "big" when Taylor and Hall were on the bench with fouls at the end of the 1st half and did his best but LSU was able to take advantage. This is not anything against Olaniyan; I'm only mentioning it because it was a stretch where LSU gained some ground with Hall, Taylor and Ingram on the bench. There isn't anyone else on the team that could come close to guarding the paint.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.