Link: Phil fulmer possible new AD for Tennessee

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
He basically railroaded Johnny Majors and pushed him out at UT, which was the last time the great rivalry between UT and Bama was enjoyed. And then he and the SEC Commish gained up and conspired against Bama.

If they are stupid enough to hire him, they deserve him.

MN-Tide

1st Team
Jan 2, 2007
Minneapolis, MN
No hate, just extreme dislike and lack of respect.

What is the Phat man's graduate degree in from Tennercee? Was it in anything having to do with finance or physical education? Is the Phat man a visionary? Can he see two feet in front of him?

I do have to ask what financial background he has to run an SEC athletic program. How many teeth does he have?

Will he hire any Secret Witnesses while in the role of Tennercee AD?
I doubt seriously he can see his own two feet below him.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I like that word "fulminate". When the Vols go down the tube they can say they were fulminated. Is there a proper definition of "fulminate". Krymsonman
What is the definition of this word? Does it have anything to do with being a secret witness?

Or does it mean to STUFF yourself with lots of Krispy Kreme's?

bvandegraff

All-American
Mar 13, 2014
Albuquerque, NM
Let's not forget Roy Kramer's involvement in that whole fiasco...! :cool2:
I recently watched the ESPN documentary about the first SEC title game, and my blood started boiling at the sight of Kramer. Amazing how Alabama saved his bacon by winning that first-ever conference title game with nothing at all to gain from playing it. Had Florida pulled the upset he probably would've been run out of the SEC office. Of course, we all know how that jowly scumbag showed his gratitude.....

T Bone

1st Team
I am torn between my loathing for Tennessee and my total disdain for the barn, but Fulmer as ad at tennesse may swing the pendulum...........what a total piece of crap he is, and i am sure will always be..........the Viles deserve to have him, and remain wannabees..........................rtr

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
So what has happened that they are looking for a replacement at AD? Isn't that where Hart left Bama to go to? :conf2:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.