Link: Phil fulmer possible new AD for Tennessee

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
This is great :biggrin:

fatty will be presiding ad when we tag #11 on them next year:D:biggrin2:

btw, if hired, when he gets to media days is he still subject to a possible subpoena??:biggrin::sifone:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Funny thing is Tennessee had opportunity to hire Greg Byrne 6 months ago, and now after seeing what happened, they had to make a quick decision to not look any stupider than they already did. They botched this big time.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
If they hire him, TN ranks up there with UM on my "hate" list once again.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
Fat Phil will be a interim HC while he searches for a replacement. He will find the new HC right after he finds find DB Cooper and bigfoot.
Just saw this weekend where there was a new lead/evidence in the DB Cooper case.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
As much as Phat Phil and Tennessee deserve each other, I don't know if I want him in any position in the SEC where he could pull more of his shenanigans.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011

He has pledged to defend the Life Championship in 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Funny thing is Tennessee had opportunity to hire Greg Byrne 6 months ago, and now after seeing what happened, they had to make a quick decision to not look any stupider than they already did. They botched this big time.
UT never had the opportunity to hire Byrne or any reputable AD. Hence why they're gonna end up with the big pumpkin..

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
As much as Phat Phil and Tennessee deserve each other, I don't know if I want him in any position in the SEC where he could pull more of his shenanigans.
This! Memories are certainly short around here. Does no one remember the fake NCAA letterhead letters he used in recruitment? Or the "Bama will be out of business in two years"? The depth of hatred of this man for Bama is unfathomable. If the full extent of what he fostered were known, he would be in prison. He will view the post of AD as just one more opportunity to continue his dirty warfare against us. He seems the fool, but he's not harmless...

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
I thought Saban put him away but he is back from the dead. I'm guessing we will hear more of his nonsense in the future.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.