2017 Prospect DE LaBryan Ray

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Did not see this one on the board and he needs a thread. Really hope he is a part of this class.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
If I could only choose one other player to lock in to this class, I think he'd be at the top of the list.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

smith5753

1st Team
Sep 12, 2010
Guntersville , AL
Barton Simmons said he reminded him of Jonathan Allen. Hoping he is right and he signs with us.
I'm no expert, but that's the first person I thought of. And I just mentioned in the Parks thread that he looks like an Anderson clone. Maybe Cris Allen = Tim Williams! Eerily similar recruitment with both plucked right out of LSU country. And hopefully Leatherwood = Robinson - the false starts!

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
According to today's article on AL.com:

"I definitely like Alabama," Ray said. "There are certain things about Alabama that are really important to me that they have - playing time and being part of a great team."

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I see where LaBryan is tripping to Gainesville this weekend. Is UF not stacked at DE?
I think he is going just for the experience. UF recruiting class is currently outside the top 30 and he won't end up there. Tennessee is our competition and I see him signing with us.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.