News Article: Bo Davis Speaks Publicly for First Time About Alabama Departure, NCAA Investigation

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
It's kind of ironic that Marvin Wilson was one of the players he visited. I don't know if we would have landed him in this years class but he dropped us after coach Davis was let go.It looks like he'll end up at LSU.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
After the case is closed, unless the show cause is issued, doubtful for this kind of case, he could be hired anywhere. He's a damned good coach. I wouldn't be bowled over to see him rehired when we have a vacancy...
Considering everything, if it`s fine with CNS and the compliance staff, it`s fine by me!

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
After the case is closed, unless the show cause is issued, doubtful for this kind of case, he could be hired anywhere. He's a damned good coach. I wouldn't be bowled over to see him rehired when we have a vacancy...

I would not mind that one bit...

[Sorry Flyer, didn't see your above post til after I posted mine... Guess we're on the same page...]

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
It would make for one heck of a redemption story if he came back to Alabama. Sounds like he's learned his lesson and has taken responsibility. I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I'm with you 100% on this. The guy can flat out coach.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.