Donald Trump Inauguration - January 2017

Jon

Hall of Fame
Feb 22, 2002
Atlanta 'Burbs
Why do you think Steve Harvey is "despicable"? The reason I ask is "despicable" is a strong word, at least where I come from it is. LOL!
he's a scumbag. ever see the stuff he says about women, gays, atheists, asians, non-christians? guy is an absolute jerk and a perfect compliment to trump and someone (like trump) who we should all despise especially those of us with daughters

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
Maybe this is why he doesn't like Steve....

In reference to that issue, on CNN Joy Behar asked Harvey, “You say in the book that you wouldn't go out with a woman, I guess, a woman should not go out with a man that doesn't believe in God.”

Harvey said, “No, I mean, why would you?”

The exchange continued,

Behar: “Do you believe that only people who are religious are ethical and moral?”

Harvey: “No. I just believe if you don't believe in God, then where is your moral barometer? That's just me talking. You can believe what you want to believe. But if you're an atheist, you're basing your goodness and morality on what? I mean, but what is an atheist? I don't really get into that. I've talked the people all the time. I'm an atheist. I just walk away. I don't know what to say to you.”

Behar: “Well, an atheist is someone that doesn't quite believe that there is somebody out there, some God out there.”

Harvey: “Well, then, to me you're an idiot.”

Behar: “Okay. Well –”

Harvey: “I'm cool with that. Probably not the right, politically correct thing to say. But if you don't believe in God, I mean, really, you have to have an explanation for this. You can't just tell me it spun out of a gastrous ball and then all of a sudden we were evolved from monkeys. Why we still got monkeys? There is too much open. I just believe that and if you don't believe that, then I don't like talking to you.”

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
So far I've heard:

Pat Buchanan - "America first"

Al Gore - "I'll never let you down" (Convention speech)

Bill Clinton - "off welfare and back to work" (basic summary)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.