Donald Trump Inauguration - January 2017

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
looks good from that angle

here it is from behind, compared to Obama in 2009 on the left

If you are seriously trying to say "see, I told you trump isn't that popular." By comparing Obama and trump then your ignoring the label "first black president" being a huge factor. To be honest I expected less people today than there was

CullmanTide

Hall of Fame
Jan 7, 2008
Cullman, Al
No, I'm not familiar with that. I've watched a few of his stand-up routines and youtube snippets of other stand-up routines. I've watched a few episodes of Family Feud and a few interviews with him discussing his path to stardom. My memory maybe failing me. But I don't remember seeing in his standup routines anything about the groups you mentioned that is anything different than other comedians who make fun of everything under the sun. He fits right into the Richard Pryor mold that so many celebrate and call "great comedy".
In our PC world, only straight southern white men can be made fun of. A lot.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
If you are seriously trying to say "see, I told you trump isn't that popular." By comparing Obama and trump then your ignoring the label "first black president" being a huge factor. To be honest I expected less people today than there was
it's probably more to pre-empt the expected twitter bragging about this being the biggest inauguration crowd in history.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
it's probably more to pre-empt the expected twitter bragging about this being the biggest inauguration crowd in history.
I've given up on following trump tweets 5 months ago so I honestly have no idea what he has said since. I took it as just a regurgitation of what MSNBC, Young Turks, and other very anti trumpers said about it.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
It's kinda funny seeing the lefties panic over Trump just like the righties did over Obama.

I suspect that in four or eight years, all the hand wringing will look like those people worried about Obama coming for their guns, building FEMA camps, etc...

But I also suspect that in four or eight years, the people who have already decided Trump will be a disaster will rail against him no matter what he does, just as those who predetermined that Obama was going be a disaster could never admit that he did some good things.

Same stuff, different day.
I get what you're saying in one sense but the comparison of behavior is misplaced at most levels. Righties did not riot in the days following the election or on Inauguration Day.

And given the liberal logic I've become used to, they're rioting in perhaps the most pro-Hillary city by vote (93%) in the country.

As far as the inauguration pictures, Trump's voters actually have jobs. Plus they have to work longer hours to pay for those higher deductibles and meds.

I think that comparison is ridiculous on a number of levels. Obama got a bunch more votes than Trump and it was history in the making.

It really makes no difference - Trump won as much of the Office as Obama. They didn't shave down the 21 gun salute because of the popular vote.

If he's who he spoke as this might be interesting. I suspect he'll find a way to blow it.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I've given up on following trump tweets 5 months ago so I honestly have no idea what he has said since. I took it as just a regurgitation of what MSNBC, Young Turks, and other very anti trumpers said about it.
so, you don't follow trump tweets, but you follow what msnbc and young turks say

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I get what you're saying in one sense but the comparison of behavior is misplaced at most levels. Righties did not riot in the days following the election or on Inauguration Day.

And given the liberal logic I've become used to, they're rioting in perhaps the most pro-Hillary city by vote (93%) in the country.

As far as the inauguration pictures, Trump's voters actually have jobs. Plus they have to work longer hours to pay for those higher deductibles and meds.

I think that comparison is ridiculous on a number of levels. Obama got a bunch more votes than Trump and it was history in the making.

It really makes no difference - Trump won as much of the Office as Obama. They didn't shave down the 21 gun salute because of the popular vote.

If he's who he spoke as this might be interesting. I suspect he'll find a way to blow it.
there's rioting? i need to watch that, it has to be more entertaining than watching the victims trying to rise from the ashes of our carnage infested country.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
so, you don't follow trump tweets, but you follow what msnbc and young turks say
My boss had it on MSNBC this morning because she absolutely hates fox and CNN. I never miss an inauguration whether I like or dislike the candidate.

YTY I more get entertainment out of the straight jackets from the far left melting about stuff. I just saw their take because someone linked it on Facebook.

But no I haven't been keeping up with "what trump tweets today" for a while. I've seen some of what he has tweeted but I haven't been that into it to where I can tell you what all he has tweeted in the last 5 months.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.