Texas Tech DT Breiden Fehoko Transferring and Considering Bama

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
Re: Texas tech DT Breiden Fehoko

I assume he'll have to sit a year before he can play. I'm sure we can use some more depth on the DL. Big 12 doesn't play defense anyway.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al

I assume he'll have to sit a year before he can play. I'm sure we can use some more depth on the DL. Big 12 doesn't play defense anyway.
yea he was class of 2015 and appears to be a true sophomore, so likely he'd have to sit the 2017 season. but we'll need DT's in the next class as well.

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Questionable decision making being a defensive player and going to Texas Tech, lol. Come on down big fella, disruptive players are a need for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

I am surprised that he isn't looking at USC.

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa

bodiddle

All-SEC
May 14, 2006
Is Bama Seriously Interested in Texas Tech DL Transfer Breiden Fehoko?

Would Bama sign him if given the opportunity? I assume he would have to sit out a year?

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Re: Is Bama seriously interested in Texas Tech DL transfer?

I started a thread on this a while back. I'm certain we'd take him if he were genuinely interested. I don't know that he is. But if so he's likely a take, though he won't be eligible until 2018 I believe unless he gets a waiver

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Bama has contacted him but is not in constant communication with him. He has three official visits scheduled. Bama might get one of his last two.

Going to update this with the dates of his visits:

Auburn - March 3
Louisville - March 24
LSU - March 31

Something that possibly could help Alabama here is his relationship with Tua. They have known each other since little league.

Not sure how likely it is, but Bama is showing some interest.

Last edited:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Hope I`m wrong, but this has all the ear marks of a real long shot IMO. Too bad if that`s the case. Can`t have too many of these guys.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover

Thought I would bring this one back to the top since he now seems to be visiting. I am surprised a little the USC is not solidly in the mix unless it is a numbers issue.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville

Thought I would bring this one back to the top since he now seems to be visiting. I am surprised a little the USC is not solidly in the mix unless it is a numbers issue.
He for sure is visiting? I know he said yesterday it was a possibility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville

I figure that scholarship #'s could maybe hold him back from us. We had to grayshirt and blueshirt some recruits, so he may wait to see if we end up having some transfers out of our program to make room for him. This is all assuming he is even interested in us.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

I figure that scholarship #'s could maybe hold him back from us. We had to grayshirt and blueshirt some recruits, so he may wait to see if we end up having some transfers out of our program to make room for him. This is all assuming he is even interested in us.[/QUOTE]

Hope so. Still a position of need IMHO. Then again, I`d probably say that if we had 20 5* D linemen!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.