Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama @ auburn...

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
We definitely have regressed in FTs but admittedly we're playing more forwards than guards this year...still not acceptable.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
He took the shot that was available in stride...sucks he didn't get back far enough but PLEEEEEASE shut up hot air bag commentator.

BamaBen15

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 3, 2017
A poor analytic shot? Yeesh. You know what is a poor analytic shot? Getting out of rhythm to worry about stepping your foot back.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Has that guy ever played basketball, you take that shot and hope your footwork was good enough to hit the spot where it is 3...but you take that catch and shoot off the baseline action in rhythm over allowing a close out by a defender to assure the 1 extra point.

BamaBen15

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 3, 2017
Has that guy ever played basketball, you take that shot and hope your footwork was good enough to hit the spot where it is 3...but you take that catch and shoot off the baseline action in rhythm over allowing a close out by a defender to assure the 1 extra point.
I am ALL FOR analytics but stuff like that is when people start to tune you out and realize that your number knowledge might be to heavily weighted.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
Might be good I am only listening to this one..................down at work.

Their crowd is into the game. Glad I don't have to see all that ugly orange.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.