Game Thread: Official Game Thread Bama @ auburn...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
His junior year would have been his sophomore year but for the fact he enrolled early. It was a close knit thing. Was reportedly seriously considering going pro as soon as he was eligible. He hung around one more year to improve his stock. Didn't help too much because he is an undersized post player.

This all sounds familiar now. I also remember the talk was that Stokes would have gone to Memphis except Memphis did not have an available scholarship at the time so he went to UT.

PitMaster

Suspended
Aug 24, 2015
Why? I think there is a legit reason to question that process
And it does not help that a kid who should be in a process to finish high school and maintain eligibility to enroll in college next year just shot as many free throws yesterday as our entire team

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
l

I'm not implying a top 5 team in this conference quite the yet, but if we can get to .500 in SEC play by year's end, we're a bubble team. That's pretty good. By Auburn standards anyway.
When you talk about AU post season play and being a bubble team you're referring to the NIT right?

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
yeah prove it

Spoken like most boogs. They know there was something shady, but they rant "prove it " rather than accept the facts. I am certainly no expert on this kind of any diploma mill (which it seems to be), but anyone with a brain can look at the website and draw their own conclusion. The Auburn family loves to come up new and inventive ways to bend or break the rules.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
We're on the cusp of being a pretty good team. Probably the most talent we've had on the court in decades. Still just trying to find a way to put it all together. Symptom of being young.
Still on the cusp? [emoji848]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.