*** 2017 K Joseph Bulovas Commits to Bama ***

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Re: kicker Joseph Bulovas just decommited from GaTech

Interesting he is also the Ray Guy top prospect award winner as well. Another JK type but leaning more towards the kicker than punter. Seems like a huge get if we could get him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrampLineman

Hall of Fame
Jul 21, 2010
Alabama

Wow I hope so!

Some thoughts:

Kick routinely boots them out of the endzone. Yes I know h.s. kicks from the 40, but this kid is still planting them out of the back of the endzone. Nice!

I see a 37 yarder that was good that hit either the top row or two in the stands BEHIND the endzone, or cleared it one. That's a pretty good cannon. I see a 47 yarder that the ball boy caught a good 15-20 yards behind the goalposts.

HOLY CRAP I see a 69.5 yard kick in there too that seemed to be good (hard to see but the refs run up like it's good). Yes I know they can kick off tees in FG's and PAT's too but not sure if this kid uses one or not? Hopefully his ears are on fire:biggrin:

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

He just got 4 CB's to Miss St today after the de-commit from GT.
"Hmmm.. Let`s see. MSU or UA.... Gee, I just can`t decide."

Seriously, if this kid can kick off the ground, we need him it would appear.

Wonder if MSU is offering him a schollie straight up?

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al

I think if he has scholarship offers, then UA would be better off offering him a full ride to entice him. I think after his visit this weekend, he'll be our.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA

Interesting he is also the Ray Guy top prospect award winner as well. Another JK type but leaning more towards the kicker than punter. Seems like a huge get if we could get him.

Well he shouldn't come here if he wants the Ray Guy to pay any more attention to him. ;)

Mke4Bama

All-SEC
Nov 21, 2006
Cullman (Good Hope)

Welcome aboard Joseph, I love your watches. Now, maybe if the criticism of kickers on here will quieten down a little, maybe we can get him on campus.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada

This is great news!

Love these 11th hour recruiting gems...

Or, okay, maybe 10th hour in this case...

Welcome Joseph!

RTR!!!

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006

Wow I hope so!

Some thoughts:

Kick routinely boots them out of the endzone. Yes I know h.s. kicks from the 40, but this kid is still planting them out of the back of the endzone. Nice!

I see a 37 yarder that was good that hit either the top row or two in the stands BEHIND the endzone, or cleared it one. That's a pretty good cannon. I see a 47 yarder that the ball boy caught a good 15-20 yards behind the goalposts.

HOLY CRAP I see a 69.5 yard kick in there too that seemed to be good (hard to see but the refs run up like it's good). Yes I know they can kick off tees in FG's and PAT's too but not sure if this kid uses one or not? Hopefully his ears are on fire:biggrin:
I do agree his leg looks impressive on kickoffs. One concern I have is his stats on 24/7 sports and HUDL. In 2015 he was 7/14 on FG with a long of 38. In 2016 he was 11/25 with a long of 50. Not to be negative but those stats are worse than Griffith. He was 89% on PAT''s last year which also isn't great. Looks like he has a strong leg but, like Griffith, accuracy may not be his strong suit.

I hope I am wrong and he develops accuracy b/c it is obvious like Griffith he has a cannon for a leg.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.