Link: Moderator Cyndy Surgeon ("Bamaluver")...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Her husband has been in the hospital since mid November. He was bleeding internally and had developed severe anemia, possibly caused by a blood thinner. Once admitted, a downward spiral of complications ensued but he's now in a rehab facility. Even with health insurance, the drain from out of pocket costs, loss of income and the like has been a severe drain on the family finances. A "Gofundme" page has been put up for relief for them and I've placed a link below for anyone interested in helping. We don't do this very often on the football page, but she's family and this is a quiet period, anyway...

LINK

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
If everyone on the board just chipped in a fitsky, it would make a big difference.
Donating will make you feel better than playing a round of Goofy Golf.

Last edited:

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Been there myself. Intestinal bleed almost took me out before ambulance arrived. I can honestly say from personal experience Ray has a long tough road ahead to even come close to being back to normal, if ever. Transfusion and infusion alone is a big deal not to mention the broken ribs and muscular degeneration.

So. I'm blessed to still be here and I challenge all TideFans to match my $50.

God bless Ray and Cindy. You're in my prayers.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.