Angry lib kicked off plane for berating Trump supporter

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
All I can think of, if her sob story is true regarding her husbands dead mom, that this is EXACTLY how he wanted to spend the flight home after a horrible event like that.

bamachile

Hall of Fame
Jul 27, 2007
Oakdale, Louisiana
Maybe it's just an aging thing, but I really hate to see a lack of civility, and I hope it's not declining in general. Sometimes I think it's not, sometimes I think it is.

*sigh* Maybe it's just me.

Think I'll go start a NS poll on this.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
I think one thing that has changed about our culture that was different in the past. Is that we have 24/7 access and knowledge of how people feel and think about EVERYTHING. We're bombarded with it. We see it on social media, on tv, out in the physical world, everywhere we turn. We don't get a break from it and I think it generates the same feeling and tension that results in road rage.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
i am in full support of a law/rule/regulation that says if you continue talking to someone on a plane after they have made it obvious they do not want to have a conversation, you will be removed from the plane

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
In all honesty -- she looked like she could have been old enough to be his mom. But, beyond that.... can you imagine how much she was grieving? :rolleyes:

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
People like this - those that get so bent out of shape over politics - amuse be greatly. They think they are so smart, when they likely have less of a clue than most. They certainly don't realize how nuts they are acting. And they obviously don't realize that causing a scene on an airplane has been frowned upon for many, many years.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If I ever fly into some big city known for having a liberal bent, I am going to go buy a "Make America Great Again" shirt and wear it when traveling just to annoy people who get annoyed about that sort of thing.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.